Are you looking for the best science course? Are you a science student and want to continue your study? No worry, in this article we will tell you some best and helpful courses list that you can do after just the 12th class and build a future in this field.
When students pass the 12th class in the science stream they start thinking to take off with the right education and if you are also looking for the same guide then stay with us, we have mentioned the trendy science course that you can do in 2021.
Best Courses For Science Students
After doing 12th class, students can take any field and course in the science stream, but when it comes to career-building education, you must be aware of your study that what type of study you will do? What will be your future if you complete that course?
Students can take any science course after 12th and make a career in IT or government field but here is the list of best trendy science course that you can do after 12 and we will discuss the future scope of that courses, admission process and where you can do apply for the course.
BSc In Computer Science
BSc in computer science is the best option for science stream holders who want to do something in the computer field and you can complete this course in 4 years and become a graduate.
In this course, you will learn about the computer field such as programming, java, CSS, c++ and much more apart from that you will learn many technical and advanced skills knowledge in this degree program.
The BSc course has a huge scope for technical degree holders and can apply for private and government sector profilers. You can still continue your graduation study and pass the post-graduation program from abroad if needed.
BSc Course Fees, Admission Process And Jobs
- BSc Course Fees Is Around 80k To 1 Lakh Yearly
- Students Must Have 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Student Age Should Not Be Less Than 16 Years
- Salary Starts From 15k To 20k
- Many IT Companies Hire Technical And Programming Developers
- Student Can Also Apply For Government Jobs
B.E/ B.Tech Course
B.Eor B.Tech course is for those students who want to do a job in the tech industry or want to become an engineer apart from that there are many courses and fields available in this course that you can choose as per your interest.
This degree program is 4 years and you will learn many techniques and programming skills as per your chosen field and if you go with automobile or technology field you will learn much more about mathematics.
B.Tech Course Fees, Admission Process And Jobs
- B.Tech Course Fees Is Around 1 Lakhs To 2 Lakhs Yearly
- Student Must Have 12th Class Marks Sheet And 60% In Mathematics.
- Student Age Should Not Be Less Than 18 Years
- Many IT And Tech Industries Hire B.Tech Degree Holders At High Salary Package
- Have Best Future Scope For B. Tech Degree Holders
- Degree Holders Can Also Apply For Any Government Job And Get High Profile In There
Bachelor Of Computer Applications is another course for computer lovers who want to become computer experts and build a future there.
This is a professional course. This course’s duration is 3 years in which students learn the basic to advanced level knowledge about programming, computer, and technical skills, which are important for BCA holders.
If you do this course that means you want a job in the banking field and most students prepare for banking jobs after doing a BCA diploma, you can also do it if you want to get an office job.
Don’t Miss Out: 6 Most Funny Books To Read In 2021- All Time Best
BCA Course Fees, Admission Process And Jobs
- BCA Course Fees Is 40k To 60k Yearly
- Student Should Have 12th Class Marks Sheet
- Student Age Not Be Less Than 16 Years
- BCA Course Holders Can Apply For Banking Jobs
- Students Can Also Prepare For Any Government Job And Build Future
- BCA Diploma Holders Can Continue Their Study And Also Go Aborad For Post Graduation Program
Learning and solving the case and making a corruption-free country is one the hardest job and you can also try to do. LLB is only designed for those students who want to be lawyers and want to help poor people who do not effort lawyer fees.
LLB course is 3 years duration course and one year for internship and in this course, you will learn basic to advanced skills to handle any case, Indian laws, and much more.
If you want to become a lawyer then you can go with this course and also continue your study with the post-graduation program only if you want to start your own law firm or want to gain popularity you can go with post-graduation.
LLB Course Fees, Admission Process And Jobs
- LLB Course Fees Is Around 50k To 60k Yearly
- Student Must Have 12th Class With 65% Marks
- Student Age Should Not Be Less Than 18 Years
- LLB Course Holders Will Become Private Or Government Lawyer
- Students Can Go With Post Graduation Course
These are the best and trendy fields, courses that you can do after 12th class and Holy science students can do any of the above course but art students can also do BCA course.
If you have confusion you can ask us we will reply to your message and if this topic is helpful then also share with your friends on social media.